In this episode of the Barbless Fly Fishing Podcast we speak with Cindy Noble of Trout Unlimited's Feather River Chapter (FRTU) and Vincent Rogers with The Sierra Institute. Cindy is President of the TU chapter and Vincent works with the Sierra Institute for Community and Environment, the USDA Forest Service, and FRTU to help steer a basin-scale assessment of native fisheries in all of the Upper Feather River watershed. Learn about the efforts underway to help bring the Upper Feather back to its former glory!
The Barbless Fly Fishing Podcast should be used for informational purposes only. Barbless co. does not necessarily endorse any views or advice of guests on this podcast.
Are you a guide who wants to contribute to our weekly Fishing Report? Visit: podcast.barbless.co/guides to learn how.
- Liz Heller: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Don’t forget to Subscribe to Barbless on iTunes, Google Play, or wherever you get your podcasts.
- Have an idea, tip or question? Drop us a line at (530) 636-2523.
- Check out our website at https://podcast.barbless.co
- Follow us on Facebook or Instagram for more of the best fishing content Northern California has to offer.