In this jam-packed episode CDFW's Environmental Program Manager Roger Bloom breaks down a number of topics for us, including:
- The New 6ft leader regulations.
- Pegging beads, what is is how it works.
- CDFW findings on recommended hook-to-bead lengths based on a series of studies they conducted.
- History of some of California's fishing regulations, plans for fixing them and how it all works.
The Barbless Fly Fishing Podcast should be used for informational purposes only. Barbless co. does not necessarily endorse any views or advice of guests on this podcast.
Are you a guide who wants to contribute to our weekly Fishing Report? Visit: podcast.barbless.co/guides to learn how.
- Liz Heller: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Don’t forget to Subscribe to Barbless on iTunes, Google Play, or wherever you get your podcasts.
- Have an idea, tip or question? Drop us a line at (530) 636-2523.
- Check out our website at https://podcast.barbless.co
- Follow us on Facebook or Instagram for more of the best fishing content Northern California has to offer.