In this episode we talk to the founder of Woodzee Sun Glasses, Luke Winter. Woodzee is a maker of 100% natural wood eyewear. It was founded in Chico, California with the goal of growing a business committed to creating quality renewable products priced for everyone to enjoy.
Luke breaks down everything you need to be thinking about when it comes to building and growing a lifestyle brand. If you are a fly fishing guide, starting your own fly fishing line of active wear, or own your own business this episode is for you.
The Barbless Fly Fishing Podcast should be used for informational purposes only. Barbless co. does not necessarily endorse any views or advice of guests on this podcast.
Are you a guide who wants to contribute to our weekly Fishing Report? Visit: podcast.barbless.co/guides to learn how.
- Liz Heller: email@example.com
- Don’t forget to Subscribe to Barbless on iTunes, Google Play, or wherever you get your podcasts.
- Have an idea, tip or question? Drop us a line at (530) 636-2523.
- Check out our website at https://podcast.barbless.co
- Follow us on Facebook or Instagram for more of the best fishing content Northern California has to offer.